Sunday, January 18, 2009

all messed up

My days are all screwed up now. I worked all day today and am taking tomorrow off, as is Alfred. Since I was off yesterday, it feels like Monday to me, and tomorrow is going to totally mess with my head. But then I'll feel like I only had a 4 day work week, so that will be cool. By the way, it was 35 degrees when I got to work at 8:00 this morning. I think that's legitimately cold.

So here's a funny little story. Back a few years ago, when Alfred had his 4 runner, he left his hatchback open one day when he was visiting a job site for work. This stupid ass squirrel decided to get inside his car and come along with him. Then the damn thing wouldn't get out! He left the back open when he got home and it wouldn't run out. So we took it out to dinner with us. It kept skittering around the back of the car, all freaked out. When we came out of the restaurant, Alfred opened the back again. Suddenly the squirrel came flying out the back of the car and ran like hell. Then we drove home, no longer afraid that a crazed rodent would jump on us from the backseat. The End.

No comments: