Wednesday, July 16, 2008

house pictures!

I'm not at work today! I'm babysitting for Xyla all day so her mom (Lindsay) can work. Lindsay's husband, Jeff, already started his new job in St. Pete, so he's out there for the week and Lindsay's still working, so I got to volunteer for Xyla duty for a day! Hopefully I'll have a cute picture or two to show off tomorrow, and maybe my baby fever will be appeased for awhile (Alfred's crossing his fingers!)

In the meantime, here are the house elevations to go along with the plans I posted last week. The picture on the left is the front and back view, the picture on the right are the side views. I'm pretty happy with how it looks, we had to add a bunch of windows so it looked nicer (and it didn't feel like we were living in a cave) and I like how it came out. The stem wall at the bottom is (probably) going to be brick, and the rest is siding like our house now. I don't know what color yet, maybe we'll go with pink and blue like these pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The house is going to be awesome, how cool that you post the pics on your blog. And I like the pink & blue color combination.