Thursday, July 17, 2008

yeah, she's cute

Xyla and I had lots of fun yesterday. We went to the park, rode the merry go round, went to the library, played on the swings for almost half an hour, then she passed out on the ride home

napped for awhile, then after she had lunch we played played played outside, drawing all over the porch with sidewalk chalk, jumping up and down in the back of their Jeep, swinging some more on the swingset in their backyard, climbing up and down the slide, going up and down the porch stairs a million times. Girl's a daredevil: she's on the swing in their backyard and keeps leaning all the way back, trying to give me a heart attack. I was waiting for her to fall backwards and crack her little head open on the ground. Not that she was swinging very high, but still.

Then I got to hang out with Lindsay when she got home. I stayed for dinner (pizza with pineapple, pepperoni, and green peppers, mmm so good) and we chatted into the night. It was great. It's so nice having a girl friend to talk to. Sucks that they're moving!

Today feels like a Friday. I don't know why, I haven't exactly had the most exhausting week. I worked half a day Tuesday, not at all yesterday, didn't get in until 11 today and haven't even done anything yet. Alfred got a bag of fresh limes from a tenant in the office building, so I'm looking forward to a margarita tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! She looks so big! And suuuuper cute! I love her cheeks!! And this is a very animated comment haha