Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter


Not bad, huh? Unfortunately the color from the m&ms bled onto the frosting a little, so it looked like his ears and nose were bleeding. But he looked ok. Tasted ok too, for carrot cake. We spent the day at my in laws house, eating ourselves silly. It was fun. We ended up coming home with a huge bag of chocolate, so that's exciting.

Saturday we went for an 11 mile walk, I'm almost not sore from it today. I also made a loaf of white bread, it turned out really well, it looks and cuts just like sandwich bread!


We played a whole bunch of Legend of Zelda this weekend too. We got past the 4th labyrinth. Alfred's pretty good at it, I tend to get panic or just run into bad guys and get killed but once in awhile I do well. It's weird, I used to watch Mike play all the time so sometimes I can find stuff even though I don't really remember what it is. I'm kind of a dork.

No comments: