Wednesday, March 19, 2008

why you should move to florida

Because the high today is 83. In March. That's awesome. Never mind that the high tomorrow is only 66. Actually, that's pretty good too, compared to New York or Minnesota. Weather.com says it's only 74 right now though so we'll see. Moving to Florida would also mean living near me, which means you'd get to see things like this more often. I'm awesome. You know you all miss me.

The only problem with it being warm out is that when our building's AC kicks on, it kicks on hard. Yesterday it was in the low 70's outside, and inside it was 72. Today it's going into the 80's, and right now our office is 69. I'm wearing a short sleeve shirt but I'm cold. (Maybe if I got off my ass once in awhile I'd be warm, but who can be bothered to move around.) Really, this is a problem most of the year. If you dress for the weather when it's 90 and humid, you're wearing shorts and a tank top, but any building you go into has the AC set to like 60. I end up carrying a sweatshirt with me everywhere I go. I'm like a little old lady.

The other problem with warmer weather is the damn mosquitoes. I'm not looking forward to them returning. They love my sweet northern blood.

At lunch today I ordered the Stromboli for Two (I had no choice, there was no Stromboli for One.) The waitress gave me a funny look. I told her I really like leftovers. About 2/3 of it is currently in the fridge at the office. It's big and long (that's what she said!)

P.S. Need a movie? These people can help!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you really should have taken a picture of lunch