Friday, March 21, 2008

I love Fridays

I'm so glad it's Friday. I feel like it's been a long time since last weekend. I have lots of big plans to clean the house and sit on my ass. And make a carrot cake. Now how about a peep show?


Transition... I hate the show The Hills. Never seen it, but still hate it. Mainly because those bitches are everywhere! Why are they famous?? I get Us Weekly (don't judge me) and every single week while the show is on, and maybe every other week when it's not, there's an article in there about one of the girls from the show. Most of the time it's mentioned on the cover. I went to the website once and there were ads for the show all over the place, so I'm guessing it's some good advertising deal, the show pays for ads on the website and the magazine put "stories" about it in their magazine to get more people to watch the show. I hate it! Drives me crazy!

Another transition... I would now like to mention the sentence Alfred uttered this morning on the way to work: "I wish we could have a baby now." Those may not have been his exact words, but to be honest I'm still in shock he said it at all, so my memory may be slightly hazy. He also said (as he has before) that if Tony and Cathy lived down here with the kids we'd have one (or at least be trying) by now. So I blame you guys that it hasn't happened yet. :) We only have 1 couple we're friends with locally with a kid, and luckily she's super cute so whenever we hang out with them I think Alfred considers it more. If we had more cute kids around I think I could break his spirit, I mean make him realize he's ready for us to have one now. I know, we should be more prepared financially first, but... it's hard to be patient!

No comments: