Wednesday, June 18, 2008

1930's marital test

Ok, this is really funny. You should really go here and take this test, if only to see how funny the different items are. It's pretty quick. It rates what kind of husband or wife you are, and apparently is from the 1930's. I took it and got:

39

As a 1930s wife, I am
Poor

Take the test!


Poor Alfred, he has a terrible wife. That's what he gets for marrying a woman who doesn't darn socks. Then I wanted to see what the husband questions were, so I took it for Alfred. He did great!

79

As a 1930s husband, I am
Very Superior

Take the test!


In other news, we're going home tonight! Woo hoo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was a 71 & Dad a 66; some of the qualities expected by a 30's spouse were pretty funny. I love the ones ob "marital congress". I don't know that I've ever heard it referred to as that.

Anonymous said...

I got a -8. "Very poor, failure"

T & A said...

Dang Ro, that Greg is a lucky man! :)