Tuesday, June 10, 2008

help a sister out

We've broken 1000 page views! I'm so popular.

Ok, so I need some help. (What a surprise, I know.) I've narrowed it down to 2 tops to wear with my suit on Thursday. Can you all please give me your input? Please ignore the fact that I look like a giant goon in these pictures. Do you prefer:

Option A: collared shirt, untucked (I usually wear this shirt untucked, just for reference)


Option B: collared shirt, tucked in


Option C: sleeveless (it's kind of a silky sleeveless top)

Also, looking at these pictures I really don't like these shoes with it. Thoughts?

Please vote, or leave a comment, or both, whatever floats your boat. I just need some more opinions to help me decide. Thank you!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in the 60% range,does that mean 2 other people have voted? A necklace too, right? You would have to do a separate shoe poll, I don't know what sjoes you have. But you don't want to look too school marmish.

Anonymous said...

My friend at work also picked option 3; I didn't want you to think I voted twice.

Anonymous said...

I vote for the third option, and if not then the tucked in option... I feel bad abandoning you and leaving you to result to this =[ sorry!