Saturday, June 7, 2008

I almost forgot

I meant to post this yesterday.

We had dinner with Alfred's parents on Thursday night. When we were driving from their house to our temporary housing at 10pm, we started noticing that there was an awful lot of traffic for that late on a Thursday, and we were really starting to slow down. A minute later we were at a crawl. As we went around a curve we saw some flashing lights, and what looked like a plane. We were all, what the hell? So Alfred pulls into a parking lot, speeds up to the flashing lights, and it IS a freaking plane!



Now, if I was one of my brothers, I could identify this plane for you, and tell you what it does and all sorts of interesting shit. But, I'm not. So I can't. I can guess that it's a navy plane, since we were right by the navy base. But that's it. It's still cool though!

Like Alfred said last night, we need to come up with a joke that has the punchline: "because the jet made a left turn on red!" Any ideas?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How can you tell that a British pilot is making a landing in Florida? Yea it's pretty lame but given that it's the only responce so far, it's also the best so far. And it makes you think ...