Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm kind of cranky

I've been in kind of a grouchy mood all day. These are the days that Alfred will not miss if/when I get a new job. He said he read an article that said working out too much can make you angry. Maybe that's it, ha! I did talk to Lindsay a little while ago, so that cheered me up a bit. I need some more friends around here.

Anyway. We went home last night. Good thing, because my plant was almost dead.


So I gave it some water, and by this morning it looked much happier.

Good thing it's so resilient. It would have died like 38 times by now if it was more delicate. My azaleas were fine too, because it finally actually rained. Now we're only under a medium fire risk (which is good, it's been extremely high or something like that for weeks). I also got to catch up on some tv. Good thing it's summer, we only have a couple shows to keep up with.

Super exciting post today, huh. That's what happens when I'm cranky, I have nothing to talk about. Well, nothing other than "I want to go home and go to sleep" or "I want some chocolate." So here's a funny billboard that's up right now for the zoo.

It says "Everyone's favorite summer treat" and there's a picture of an ice cream cone, another ice cream cone, and a bald eagle. It just cracks me up. I prefer my frozen bald eagle treat in a dish, actually. Seriously, is this what they were really going for?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I prefer chocolate frozen bald eagle shakes, but made with vanilla and chocolate added.

ps. this is anonymous for fear of prosecution