Tuesday, June 3, 2008

cool house pictures

(Ok, it took me like 10 minutes to make this slideshow, 5 minutes to
write the post, and like 20 to fix the text so it didn't run off the side of
the page and disappear. Stupid slideshow. Ah well, on with the
program!)

Well, our first house sitting gig of the week is over. But, as promised, I
did take a bunch of pictures last night. I had to edit myself a bit,
because apparently photo bucket will only let you put 30 pictures in a
slideshow, but that's ok.


So there's a main part of the house and an addition they built on,
which is a garage and a guest suite. It's nice. I actually really love the
layout of the main part of the house, I wouldn't even need the
addition. But what do I know. It's on the river, too. We counted 6
bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, 4 living room/sitting room areas, 6
fireplaces, 2 staircases, 1 elevator, 9 security cameras outside (I think),
and 0 tvs. Oh, and slavery themed furniture/decorations in
2 rooms. Enjoy! (If you want to pause the slideshow, put the mouse
over it and a little stop button will appear. I think I need to find a
new slideshow program to use. This one kind of annoys me.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It took a couple of minutes for the slide show to load all of the pictures, but that was very cool. Kind of reminds me of our summer home!