Friday, June 20, 2008

embarassing picture day

In honor of the joy that is Friday, I decided to put up some pictures. They're not all that embarrassing, really, except that I look kind of goofy in a few of them. But what else is new.

First up: me and Mercedes at the M&M store in Orlando (it was delicious):


Next: me, Katherine, and Rosemary at Universal. I like how Katherine and I are kind of hunched over, like we're trying to fit into the picture. As if we might be too tall to fit in the frame.


Next, we have me, Katie, and Mike visiting the Alligator Farm in St. Augustine a few years ago. I think it was Mike's idea to make it look like we were scared, and then he just sat there and smiled. What a dope.


This is an old favorite: me, Katie, and Tony enjoying some family bonding time one Christmas. There are lots and lots of pictures of people smoking the hookah and cigars that night. And drinking. What a good influence we are for Katie. I think she was 17 in this picture.


Ok, this one's not embarrassing at all, but I like it. It's been waiting for me in Photoshop so I did a little editing. Kinda nice, I think.


That's it for this installment. Hope you enjoyed this little trip down memory lane, come back and see us sometime!

No comments: