Monday, June 2, 2008

Lindsay's birthday, and our date

First of all, happy (belated) birthday to Lindsay! Her birthday was actually Saturday, but I got the dates mixed up and then didn't post yesterday. (I tried posting a picture, but blogger won't let me. Come back later.) She's taking her vacation the next couple of weeks, so hopefully we'll be able to hang out sometime. We used to work together, I miss seeing her every day! EDIT: We have pictures! The first one is us with Lindsay and Jeff at our work picnic last year. I do believe it's the only picture I have of Lindsay and I together. Then I had to add the one of them with Xyla cause she's just so damn cute!

So we had some plans that fell through last night, which left us all gussied up with nowhere to go, so Alfred and I went on a date! We went to see Baby Mama (which was good, definitely some funny parts but I thought the ending was a little... weird) and then out to dinner at Outback. (That's the only big chain restaurant where we live, so we got a few gift cards for there for Christmas. We finally got to use a couple!) We were out late too, didn't get back to the house we're sitting at until maybe 10:30 or so. Party animals.

I'm going to take some pictures of this house tonight, probably post some tomorrow. This house is kind of crazy. It's really big, and on the river, and decorated with lots of antiques. Very impressive, and nice to look at, but not very cozy. I do love the layout of the main part of the house, though. We're going to try to get some inspiration for our own house from them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Xyla is adorable!!!

LMTS said...

You rock it girlfriend! Birthday wishes are always good and almost better when late, that way you can celebrate FOREVER!